This is a great prompt on a day that reads like a list – 11/12/13. So here is my take. Someday he’ll ask me these questions personally 🙂
It’ll be good to look back and see if I would change any of my answers.
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? Here are mine:
- What is your favorite word? – “Monn” my son has a hard time with the double m, so he calls me Monn with a long drawn-out vowel.
Hey, I’ll take it because years ago, with his diagnosis, we were told that he wouldn’t be able to talk.
- What is your least favorite word? – “Shh”
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? – Beautifully written poetry and lyrics.
- What turns you off?- Insensitivity and selfishness
- What is your favorite curse word? None, blessings and cursing should not come from the same mouth.
- What sound or noise do you love? – The gasp of surprise or wonder.
- What sound or noise do you hate? – The whining of excuses.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? – Worship Leader/Motivational Speaker/Talk-Show Host
- What profession would you not like to do? – Medical Doctor/Nurse
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – It exists, and He’ll say, “Ah…here comes my girl!”
This was fun!!